At Lehigh Regional Medical Center, our dedicated team of professionals are committed to our core values of quality, compassion, and community. As a member of Prime Healthcare, a Top-15 hospital system in the United States, Lehigh Regional Medical Center is actively seeking new members to join its award-winning team!
Lehigh Regional Medical Center is accredited by The Joint Commission with the Gold Seal of Approval as a 53-bed acute-care community hospital. The hospital provides specialty care services that include Emergency Services, Cardiology, Critical Care, Gastroenterology, General Surgery, Nephrology, and Orthopedics, delivering patient-centered healthcare with dignity and respect for all. For more information visit www.lehighregional.com.
Under the direction and authorization of the medical director and cardiopulmonary director, the RCP II is responsible for performing respiratory therapeutic and pulmonary diagnostic procedures as ordered by the physician. Emphasis will be toward the assessment, planning, implementation and documentation of care, with consideration of age and population specific needs and requirements of the patient. In the absence of a supervisor, may be assigned/identified as Lead RCP, having responsibility for the section or department during their shift.
Education and Work Experience
1. State Respiratory Care Practitioner (RCP) License required
2. Current BCLS (AHA) certificate upon hire and maintain current.
3. Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) certification from the National Board of Respiratory Care (NBRC) required
4. 2 years experience as an RCP preferred.
5. ACLS certificate within 60 day of hire and maintain current.
6. NRP certificate preferred
7. PALS certificate within 60 days of hire and maintain current.
8. Associate Degree or Bachelor of Science degree preferred
9. High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
We are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf