Join an award-winning team of dedicated professional committed to our core values of quality, compassion and community! Providence Medical Center, a member of Prime Healthcare, offers incredible opportunities to expand your horizons and be part of a community dedicated to making a difference.
Providence Medical Center, located near I-435 and Parallel Pkwy. Kansas City, Kan., offers an extensive array of diagnostic and medical care. Key services include nationally recognized cardiovascular care, critical care, surgery, neurosurgery, orthopedics, pulmonary services, 24/7 emergency services and wound care center. The hospital is accredited by The Joint Commission and is a member of Prime Healthcare. For more information visit www.providencekc.com or call 913-596-4000.
Performs Diagnostic Radiographic Procedures according to department protocols, HFAP/TJC/local regulatory/CMS, State and Federal Regulations. Functions as the first line interface with customers and is successful in the accomplishment of their imaging needs. Participates in PI/QC activities. Responsible for processing and transmission of images to PACS.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, TRAINING:
1. High school diploma or equivalent required.
2. Currently attending an accredited health care educational program for radiologic technology.
3. Meet state requirements for exemption from licensing to operate x-ray equipment.Documentation of state exemption required in personnel file.
4. Completion of their first year curriculum requirements,
5. Current BCLS (AHA).
6. At least one year of clinical experience in the radiology technologist program required
7. Proficient computer skills.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf