At Lehigh Regional Medical Center, our dedicated team of professionals are committed to our core values of quality, compassion, and community. As a member of Prime Healthcare, a Top-15 hospital system in the United States, Lehigh Regional Medical Center is actively seeking new members to join its award-winning team!
Lehigh Regional Medical Center is accredited by The Joint Commission with the Gold Seal of Approval as a 53-bed acute-care community hospital. The hospital provides specialty care services that include Emergency Services, Cardiology, Critical Care, Gastroenterology, General Surgery, Nephrology, and Orthopedics, delivering patient-centered healthcare with dignity and respect for all. For more information visit www.lehighregional.com.
Education and Work Experience
1. RDMS (ARDMS) or S (ARRT) certification in at least one body or region required within 90 days of hire and maintain.
2. Graduate an accredited ultrasound program or current certification as identified in #1 and graduation within 90 days of hire.
3. Previous experience preferred.
4. Current BCLS (AHA) certificate.
5. Proficient computer skills
We are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf