Prime Healthcare is an award-winning health system headquartered in Ontario, California. Prime Healthcare operates 45 hospitals and has more than 300 outpatient locations in 14 states providing more than 2.6 million patient visits annually. It is one of the nation’s leading health systems with nearly 50,000 employees and physicians. Fourteen of the Prime Healthcare hospitals are members of the Prime Healthcare Foundation, a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit public charity. Prime Healthcare is actively seeking new members to join our corporate team!
This communication role assists leadership with organizing and directing the internal and external communications, social media and media relations that align with Prime Healthcare’s priorities and goals. This position partners with the VP on corporate communications and issues management, ensuring the quality and effectiveness of communications in accordance with the professional expectations of Prime. This leader provides accurate and timely communications and responds to customer needs that consistently add value. Works in partnership with marketing and digital strategy with the goal of driving appropriate volume to the hospitals and enhancing reputation management. Assists with website content, strategic communications plans, and Prime corporate events.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, TRAINING
1. Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Public Relations, Advertising, Journalism, Marketing or related field.
2. Must have at least 5 years public relations, marketing, advertising, or communications experience, including at least 3 years’ experience in the healthcare field.
3. Able to interact confidently with senior level executives, physicians, and other leaders.
4. Experience with creative software and internet applications, including social media and digital marketing strategies. An eye for design.
5. Excellent project management ability to plan, organize, monitor projects and meet deadlines.
6. Outstanding verbal and written communication skill, including writing on various topics for various audiences.
1. At least 3 years of managerial experience a plus
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf