Prime Healthcare is an award-winning health system headquartered in Ontario, California. Prime Healthcare operates 45 hospitals and has more than 300 outpatient locations in 14 states providing more than 2.6 million patient visits annually. It is one of the nation’s leading health systems with nearly 50,000 employees and physicians. Fourteen of the Prime Healthcare hospitals are members of the Prime Healthcare Foundation, a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit public charity. Prime Healthcare is actively seeking new members to join our corporate team!
Provides telephone support for helpdesk and all associated processes. Provides tier one IT support for hardware and software applications. Utilizes help desk software to keep an accurate account of all incoming calls. Documents all incidents and routes call and notifies technicians of any critical situation requiring immediate attention based on the priority. Maintains the proper skills necessary to interface with a variety of users regarding specific problems. Advises the Director/Manager of any issues that may affect the Information Services department.
Education and Work Experience
1. Work experience in help desk activities using a help desk software application
2. Knowledge of E-Mail system fundamentals.
3. Understanding of network concepts (TCP/IP, MS/NT)
4. Familiar with internet and WEB browser concepts
5. High School Diploma required for all new hires starting 4/1/14
1. A+ certification preferred.
2. 0-2 years related work experience and customer service experience preferred.
3. Knowledge of Outlook, MS Office and Active Directory preferred
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law:https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf