Join an award-winning team of dedicated professional committed to our core values of quality, compassion and community! Providence Medical Center, a member of Prime Healthcare, offers incredible opportunities to expand your horizons and be part of a community dedicated to making a difference.
Providence Medical Center, located near I-435 and Parallel Pkwy. Kansas City, Kan., offers an extensive array of diagnostic and medical care. Key services include nationally recognized cardiovascular care, critical care, surgery, neurosurgery, orthopedics, pulmonary services, 24/7 emergency services and wound care center. The hospital is accredited by The Joint Commission and is a member of Prime Healthcare. For more information visit www.providencekc.com or call 913-596-4000.
The CT Technologist works collaboratively within a multi-disciplinary team and is responsible for providing quality images. The CT Technologist works in support of the Radiologist, providing assistance in the performance of diagnostic and therapeutic procedures. Responsible for processing and transmission of images to PACS.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, TRAINING
1. One year of acute, clinical radiology experience is preferred.
2. Knowledge of mobile and stationary Radiographic / Fluoroscopic equipment is required.
3. Extensive knowledge of anatomy and medical terminology is required.
4. Graduate of a program accredited by JRCERT.
5. Radiology license and fluoroscopy permit as required by State.
6. Effective 07/01/2015, CT ARRT Certification is required.
7. Must maintain BCLS (AHA) upon hire..
8. Proficient computer skills.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf