At Saint Clare's Health, our dedicated team of professionals are committed to our core values of quality, compassion, and community. As a member of Prime Healthcare, Saint Clare's Health is actively seeking new members to join its award-winning team!
Saint Clare's Health includes CMS 5-Star Rated hospitals and is an award-winning provider of safe, high quality, compassionate care, serving the communities of Morris, Warren and Sussex counties. Its network of hospitals and healthcare facilities include Denville Hospital, Dover Hospital, Behavioral Health Centers in Boonton, Denville, and Parsippany, and an Imaging Center in Parsippany, among other satellite locations. The hospitals have received multiple quality awards including Leapfrog “A” ratings for patient safety; Healthgrades recognition for orthopedic surgery, treatment of stroke, heart care, various surgical procedures, and more. For information, visit www.saintclares.com.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, TRAINING
1. Current and valid state RN License.
2. Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree preferred
3. BLS certification within 30 days and maintain current
4. ACLS certification within 90 days and maintain current
5. NRP certification within 90 days and maintain current
6. Basic Fetal monitoring within 60 days of hire and maintain current
7. AWHONN Intermediate Fetal Monitoring certificate within 12 months
8. AWHONN Advanced Fetal Monitoring certificate preferred
9. STABLE preferred
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf