At St. Joseph Medical Center, our dedicated team of professionals are committed to our core values of quality, compassion, and community. As a member of Prime Healthcare, St. Joseph Medical Center is actively seeking new members to join its award-winning team!
Founded in 1874 by the Sisters of St. Joseph of Carondelet, St. Joseph Medical Center has a long tradition of providing high-quality, compassionate care. Its Catholic heritage and the spirit of our founding Sisters continue today in our mission of caring for the community. The Diocese of Kansas City-St. Joseph is the Catholic Sponsor for St. Joseph Medical Center, under the leadership of his Excellency Bishop James V. Johnston, Jr.
St. Joseph Medical Center has received numerous awards for its quality and clinical excellence. We believe that continuous quality of care and performance improvements are the foundation for preserving and enhancing healthcare delivery. For information, visit www.stjosephkc.com.
Education and Work Experience
1. High School Diploma or Equivalent or related experience required for new hires effective April 2014.
2. Basic EMT Training or E.R. experience required.
3. Current BLS (AHA) certificate upon hire and maintain current.
4. Behavioral Violence Prevention (BVP) within six (6) months of hire and maintain current.
Facility Specific Requirements (facility may require items listed below):
1. Current ACLS (AHA) certificate 30 days upon hire and maintain current.
2. Current PALS (AHA) certificate 30 days upon hire and maintain current.
3. Certified/Licensed EMT by the state certifying agency/entity required
We are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf