At Knapp Medical Group, our dedicated team of professionals are committed to our core values of quality, compassion, and community. Affiliated with Knapp Medical Center, Knapp Medical Group is actively seeking new members to join its award-winning team!
Responsible for performing diagnostic radiological procedures and performing EKG’s in a timely manner. Performs procedures according to physician's orders in the patient's chart or per prescription on outpatients. As a member of the care team, the Limited Medical Radiologic Technologist is responsible for working collaboratively with other members to assure the safe and accurate delivery of patient care. In addition, the Limited Medical Radiology Technologist must be able and willing to help in other areas of the department. The Limited Medical Radiologic Technologist will be responsible for quality control on the x-ray unit and Maintenance / operation of the EKG unit / Phlebotomy as well as other duties, as assigned.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, TRAINING
• High School graduate or the equivalent is required.
• Graduate from an accredited limited medical radiological technology education program.
• Current state certification with limited certificate issued in the following categories: Skull, extremity, chest, and spine.
• BLS Certification required within 30 days of hire.
• Must be able to interact and communicate in English, both orally and written, with all levels of staff, Physicians, patients, and families in an effective manner; exhibiting tact, enthusiasm, and patience.
• Must be able to be sensitive to cultural and bilingual issues.
• Minimum of 1-year experience in a healthcare setting preferred, but not required.
• Able to demonstrate competent levels of radiological procedures in a clinic setting.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf