At St. Joseph Medical Center, our dedicated team of professionals are committed to our core values of quality, compassion, and community. As a member of Prime Healthcare, St. Joseph Medical Center is actively seeking new members to join its award-winning team!
Founded in 1874 by the Sisters of St. Joseph of Carondelet, St. Joseph Medical Center has a long tradition of providing high-quality, compassionate care. Its Catholic heritage and the spirit of our founding Sisters continue today in our mission of caring for the community. The Diocese of Kansas City-St. Joseph is the Catholic Sponsor for St. Joseph Medical Center, under the leadership of his Excellency Bishop James V. Johnston, Jr.
St. Joseph Medical Center has received numerous awards for its quality and clinical excellence. We believe that continuous quality of care and performance improvements are the foundation for preserving and enhancing healthcare delivery. For information, visit www.stjosephkc.com.
Assists the Pharmacist, under his or her supervision, in the daily operation of the Pharmacy.
Education and Work Experience
1. Previous pharmacy technician experience preferred
2. Pharmacy Technician Certification Board (PTCB) required or obtained within 6 months of hire date
3. State Pharmacy Technician License/Registration required (if required by state regulations)
4. High school diploma or equivalent
5. Graduate of ASHP-accredited or equivalent pharmacy technician training program preferred
6. 340B program experience preferred (if at a 340B facility)
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf