Prime Healthcare is an award-winning health system headquartered in Ontario, California. Prime Healthcare operates 45 hospitals and has more than 300 outpatient locations in 14 states providing more than 2.6 million patient visits annually. It is one of the nation’s leading health systems with nearly 50,000 employees and physicians. Fourteen of the Prime Healthcare hospitals are members of the Prime Healthcare Foundation, a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit public charity. Prime Healthcare is actively seeking new members to join our corporate team!
This position is accountable for assuming leadership in the area of educational design, planning, implementation and evaluation for Patient Care and Clinical Ancillary Services. As such, position responsibilities focus on accomplishing goals within the domain of professional development and teaching/learning.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, TRAINING
1. Must have a current and valid license as a Registered Nurse issued by the State.
2. Current BLS (AHA) certificate upon hire and maintain current.
3. Minimum of 2 years Open Heart experience.
4. Minimum of 5 years acute care experience.
5. Minimum of 2 years previous educational experience
6. Requires Master’s preparation in nursing and/or education, or comparable graduate education.
7. Must be able to travel to a variety of Prime Healthcare facilities on an as needed basis.
1. CCRN preferred or within 12 months of hire.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf