Prime Healthcare is an award-winning health system headquartered in Ontario, California. Prime Healthcare operates 45 hospitals and has more than 300 outpatient locations in 14 states providing more than 2.6 million patient visits annually. It is one of the nation’s leading health systems with nearly 50,000 employees and physicians. Fourteen of the Prime Healthcare hospitals are members of the Prime Healthcare Foundation, a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit public charity. Prime Healthcare is actively seeking new members to join our corporate team!
Analyzes user requirement, procedures and problems to automate processing or to improve existing computer system. Maintains the flow of information from the computer system.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, TRAINING
1. Knowledge of healthcare industry, medical billing and managed care environment.
2. Two (2) or more years of applicable work experience.
3. Knowledge of computer operation including word processing and spreadsheet capability
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science preferred.
2. Working knowledge of claims administrator and DSG Billing Systems preferred
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf