St. Mary's General Hospital, located in Passaic, NJ, is a community-based tertiary medical center focused on providing quality, compassionate care. It is an acute care hospital providing a broad range of services including cardiovascular services as well as a comprehensive program for cancer care. The hospital is also a center of excellence for maternal-child health and outpatient behavioral health services. It is the only hospital in Passaic and with over 550 physicians and 1,000 employees, and is one of the largest employers in the county. Every member of the St. Mary's General team is committed to providing respectful, personalized, high-quality care. St. Mary's General Hospital is a member of Prime Healthcare, which has been lauded as a "Top 15 Healthcare System" by Truven Health Analytics. For information, visit www.smh-nj.com.
FOR INTEGRATED CASE MANAGEMENT, POWER, AND RESIDENTIAL SERVICES:
Provides community-based mental health case management. Degree and scope of service intervention vary based on program as well as the changing needs of the individual.
FOR ADOLESCENT PARTIAL CARE, ADOLESCENT RESIDENCE, AND ADULT PARTIAL CARE:
Responsible for assisting in assessing client progress, planning treatment interventions and documentation of therapeutic activities. Assists in engaging, supporting and counseling clients in partial care groups and individual therapeutic interventions. Participates in treatment team planning and review, maintains continuity of care between community educators and treatment providers as well as the program.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, TRAINING
1. Bachelors in social work, psychology, rehabilitation or a related field.
2. Associates degree candidates currently enrolled in Bachelors degree programs and with additional experience will be considered on a case by case basis.
3. A minimum of two years relevant experience in a mental health setting.
4. Associates degree candidates must have at least four years of relevant mental health experience.
5. Individuals working with Adolescents must have at least one year of experience working with youth in a mental health setting.
6. Candidates for the position within Residential Services that have less than 2 years experience will be considered on a case by case basis.
7. Basic understanding of mental health services and role of case managers in mental health services.
8. Behavioral Violence Prevention (BVP) within 6 months of hire and maintain current.
9. Valid New Jersey Drivers License.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf