Join an award-winning team of dedicated professional committed to our core values of quality, compassion and community! Southern Regional Medical Center, a member of the Prime Healthcare Foudnation, offers incredible opportunities to expand your horizons and be part of a community dedicated to making a difference.
Southern Regional Medical Center is a non-profit, 331-bed community hospital serving the residents of Clayton County and Southern Atlanta communities. The hospital offers a complete line of services including Senior Care and Senior Behavioral Health Services; Emergency Services; Heart and Vascular; Advanced Imaging; Laboratory; Neuroscience Services; Rehabilitation; Sleep Diagnostic Center; Surgery/Robotic Surgery; Wound Care; and Women's Health Services, including a Level III NICU. The hospital is accredited as a Chest Pain Center and Primary Stroke Center. Learn more at southernregional.org.
Education and Work Experience
1. A licensed health care professional or registered dietitian fills this position required
2. Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business (Development) or related field preferred
3. 1-3 years in related field (business development, sales and/or marketing) strongly preferred
4. Public speaking experience in both large and small groups, preferred.
5. Program planning and/or project management experience and evaluation strongly preferred
6. Demonstrated computer skills; proficiency in MS Office required.
7. Critical thinking skills required. Must be autonomous and self-driven. Must be able to work well independently and with others.
8. Demonstrated competencies include: Customer Focus, Problem-Solving, Strategy Development, Performance Reporting and Selling.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf