Join an award-winning team of dedicated professionals committed to our core values of quality, compassion and community! Saint Mary's Medical Group is affiliated with Saint Mary’s Regional Medical Center, one of the nation’s “100 Top Hospitals” and “A” rated for patient safety. We offer incredible opportunities to expand your horizons and be part of a community dedicated to making a difference
Performs standard and complex electroencephalographic (EEG) and is responsible for recording electrical activity of the patient's brain to detect abnormalities in brain waves, and to study conditions such as seizures, epilepsy, headaches, and brain tumors. Performs clerical duties. Participates in performance improvement and continuous quality (CQI) improvement activities.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, TRAINING
1. High School Diploma or Equivalent.
2. Completion of educational program for EEG technicians.
3. Current BCLS (AHA) certificate upon hire and maintain current.
4. 2 yrs experience as an EEG technician preferred
5. Associate Degree in Electro neurodiagnostic technology from a school accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs preferred
6. Certification from the American Board of Registered Electroencephalographic Technologies (ABRET).
We are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf