At Saint Clare's Health, our dedicated team of professionals are committed to our core values of quality, compassion, and community. As a member of Prime Healthcare, Saint Clare's Health is actively seeking new members to join its award-winning team!
Saint Clare's Health includes CMS 5-Star Rated hospitals and is an award-winning provider of safe, high quality, compassionate care, serving the communities of Morris, Warren and Sussex counties. Its network of hospitals and healthcare facilities include Denville Hospital, Dover Hospital, Behavioral Health Centers in Boonton, Denville, and Parsippany, and an Imaging Center in Parsippany, among other satellite locations. The hospitals have received multiple quality awards including Leapfrog “A” ratings for patient safety; Healthgrades recognition for orthopedic surgery, treatment of stroke, heart care, various surgical procedures, and more. For information, visit www.saintclares.com.
*** This position will support Regions 2, 5 & Facilities. It can sit at any of our 4 hospitals; This is not a remote position. ***
We are looking for a Social Media Savvy Recruiter to join our growing TA Team. We are looking for someone with a proven strategy to develop and maintain online communities in support of our recruitment initiatives. Someone who can continue to grow our existing social media presence, and deliver candidate lead’s. Sound Intriguing… then you should know we offer:
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, TRAINING
1. High school diploma/GED, required. Bachelor's Degree in human resources, business or a related field preferred.
2. Two years of talent acquisition experience to include sourcing, screening and interviewing, healthcare experience preferred.
3. Experience developing and negotiating job offers.
4. Experience with electronic applicant tracking systems.
5. Experience using a variety of sourcing techniques to attract active and passive candidates.
6. Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs required.
7. Demonstrates positive interpersonal and effective communications skills.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf