Join an award-winning team of dedicated professionals committed to our core values of quality, compassion and community! Desert Valley Medical Group is affiliated with Desert Valley Hospital, one of the nation’s “100 Top Hospitals” and “A” rated for patient safety. We offer incredible opportunities to expand your horizons and be part of a community dedicated to making a difference.
Responsible for assisting physicians with patient care, clerical, environmental and organization tasks. Responsible for appointment scheduling and chart management. Provides Information to patients so they may fully utilize and benefit from the clinic services. Conveys a positive image of organization.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, TRAINING
1. High School Diploma or Equivalent or relevant experience required for new hires effective April 2014.
2. Medical Assistant Certification.
3. Current BLS (AHA) certificate upon hire and maintain current
4. Minimum one year work experience in public contact job.
5. Work experience in health care preferred.
We are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf