Join an award-winning team of dedicated professionals committed to our core values of quality, compassion and community! Encino Hospital Medical Center, a member of the Prime Healthcare Foundation, offers incredible opportunities to expand your horizons and be part of a community dedicated to making a difference.
Encino Hospital Medical Center is a 150-bed state-of-the-art hospital located in Encino, California. Its multi-disciplinary staff consists of 330 physicians and 520 professional support staff. Encino Hospital Medical Center serves a diverse population and incorporates elements of urban and suburban medicine in a caring environment. It offers a wide array of inpatient and outpatient services. The hospital is consistently at the forefront in providing innovative and integrated healthcare. For more information, visit: www.encinomed.org.
The HR Manager formulates and manages programs relative to selection, training, promotion, and other employer/employee relationships. Interviews job applicants; develops personnel record forms; adjust disputes and grievances and recommends necessary disciplinary actions; analyzes, classifies and evaluates jobs. Administers employee welfare and recreation services, and serves as an adviser to executive staff in personnel implications of policies, programs, and proposed organization changes.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, TRAINING
1. Bachelor’s Degree or at least 5 years of relevant experience required.
2. Master’s Degree preferred
3. At least 2 Years of Healthcare Experience required
4. Must be familiar with the hospital organization; functions of various departments; pay practices and techniques, review techniques; training methods.
5. Familiar with the labor market for recruitment and understanding of accreditation standards.
6. Knowledge of state and federal wage and hour laws required.
We are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf