Join an award-winning team of dedicated professional committed to our core values of quality, compassion and community! Lower Bucks Hospital, a member of Prime Healthcare, offers incredible opportunities to expand your horizons and be part of a community dedicated to making a difference.
Lower Bucks Hospital is an acute care, community hospital serving the Lower Bucks County region with medical, surgical, and emergency care. The hospital is part of Prime Healthcare's Pennsylvania Region. Prime Healthcare Pennsylvania Region includes Roxborough Memorial Hospital in Philadelphia, Lower Bucks Hospital in Bucks County, and Suburban Community Hospital in Montgomery County.
Prime's hospitals in Pennsylvania are certified by The Joint Commission as Primary Stroke Centers and have won multiple awards through Healthgrades and the Get With The Guidelines Quality Achievement Awards though the American Heart Association. Our hospitals offer medical, surgical, and emergency care, which includes diagnostic radiology, lab services, behavior health, heart care, rehabilitation, family medicine, wound care, and residency programs.
Through high quality medical care, educational programs, and community outreach services, our hospitals treat all members of our communities with respect and compassion. For more information, visit www.lowerbuckshosp.com.
The Patient Care Assistant assists patients with activities of daily living, provides basic nursing care to all patients and assists in maintenance of a safe environment under the direction and supervision of the Registered Nurse in charge of the team and/or unit.
Education and Work Experience1. High School Diploma or equivalent.
2. Current Phlebotomy certification upon hire, preferred.
3. Current EKG certification upon hire, preferred.
4. Current BLS (AHA) upon hire and maintain current.
5. Possesses knowledge of Medical Terminology.
6. Minimum six months previous experience in an acute care hospital or physician's office preferred.Facility Specific Requirements (facility may require items listed below):1. Current Behavioral Violence Prevention (BVP) certificate within 6 months of hire and maintain current per facility requirement.We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf