Join an award-winning team of dedicated professional committed to our core values of quality, compassion and community! St. Mary's Medical Center, a member of Prime Healthcare, offers incredible opportunities to expand your horizons and be part of a community dedicated to making a difference.
St. Mary’s Medical Center is a faith-based, 146-bed acute care hospital providing a wide range of services, including 24-hour Emergency Department, Joint and Spine Institute, Surgical Services and outpatient services. St. Mary's Medical Center has provided high-quality compassionate care to the residents of Blue Springs and Eastern Jackson County for more than 30 years. St. Mary's, one of Kansas City’s best kept secrets, offers patients the best of both worlds--a warm, caring environment, close to home while providing the wide range of services and expertise typically found in much larger facilities.
*** This is a replacement for our Previous CFO who was promoted to a larger facility within Prime Healthcare. ***
St. Mary's Medical Center is looking for a Chief Financial Officer. We are looking for someone with at least 3 to 5 years of Acute Care Hospital experience. Someone with a solid understanding of Revenue Cycle Management and expense control. Sound intriguing, then you should also know you will be joining a ROCK solid leaderstip team focused on the continued improvement and expansion of SMMC. We offer a competitive compensation package including great benefits.
Education and Work Experience
1. Bachelor degree in Accounting / Finance or closely related field.
2. Extensive knowledge of Health Care Accounting practices and principles.
3. Progressively responsible position in the Accounting profession.
4. Familiarity with computer accounting programs.
5. CPA preferred
6. Membership and active participation in ACHE and/or other professional organization preferred.
7. Five to seven years’ experience in hospital accounting/finance required; two years in management preferred.
8. Management of hospital financial issues related to budgeting, cash management, capital finance, and performance evaluations.
9. Knowledge of insurance matters, regulations, reimbursement, information systems and plant operations.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
#cfo #accounting #finance #leadership #healthcare #health #covid #hospital