At Lehigh Regional Medical Center, our dedicated team of professionals are committed to our core values of quality, compassion, and community. As a member of Prime Healthcare, a Top-15 hospital system in the United States, Lehigh Regional Medical Center is actively seeking new members to join its award-winning team!
Lehigh Regional Medical Center is accredited by The Joint Commission with the Gold Seal of Approval as a 53-bed acute-care community hospital. The hospital provides specialty care services that include Emergency Services, Cardiology, Critical Care, Gastroenterology, General Surgery, Nephrology, and Orthopedics, delivering patient-centered healthcare with dignity and respect for all. For more information visit www.lehighregional.com.
Responsible for the quality and resource management of all patients that are admitted to the facility from the point of their admission and across the continuum of the health care management. Works on behalf of the advocate, promoting cost containment and demonstrates leadership to integrate the health care providers to achieve a perceived seamless delivery of care. The methodology is designed to facilitate and insure the achievement of quality, clinical and cost effective outcomes and to perform a holistic and comprehensive admission and concurrent review of the medical record for the medical necessity, intensity of service and severity of illness.
Education and Work Experience
1. Starting April 1 2015. Minimum 5 years work experience post-graduation of an accredited school of nursing and a current state Registered Nurse license
2. Grandfathered prior to April 1, 2015. Minimum 5 years post graduate of an accredited school Of Social Work for Licensed Clinical Social Worker. However, RN Case Manager preferred.
3. Five years acute care nursing experience preferred. At least one year experience in case management, discharge planning or nursing management, preferred.
4. Current BCLS (AHA) certificate, preferred.
5. Knowledge of Milliman Criteria and InterQual Criteria preferred.
6. Experience and knowledge in basic to intermediate computer skills.
7. Behavioral Violence Prevention Training within 3 months of hires and maintain current.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
Software Powered by iCIMS