***Potential Sign On Bonus may apply!
At Lehigh Regional Medical Center, our dedicated team of professionals are committed to our core values of quality, compassion, and community. As a member of Prime Healthcare, a Top-15 hospital system in the United States, Lehigh Regional Medical Center is actively seeking new members to join its award-winning team!
Lehigh Regional Medical Center is accredited by The Joint Commission with the Gold Seal of Approval as a 53-bed acute-care community hospital. The hospital provides specialty care services that include Emergency Services, Cardiology, Critical Care, Gastroenterology, General Surgery, Nephrology, and Orthopedics, delivering patient-centered healthcare with dignity and respect for all. For more information visit www.lehighregional.com.
The Director of Case Management is responsible for the development of staff and systems to effectively operate a comprehensive Case Management Program. Provides leadership and supervision to case managers, social workers and case management coordinators/discharge planners. Assesses needs and plans, communicates and designs services that are appropriate to the hospital mission and patient/family needs. Integrates and coordinates services using continuous quality improvement tools.
Education and Work Experience
1. Licensed clinician in your state.
2. Grandfathered prior to April 1, 2015. Minimum 5 years’ post graduate of an accredited school of Social Work for Licensed Clinical Social Worker.
3. Minimum 5 years’ experience in a Case Management position.
4. Must have analytical ability for problem identification and assessment and evaluation of data/statistics obtained from an on-going review process.
5. Experience and knowledge in basic to intermediate computer skills.
6. Behavioral Violence Prevention Training within 3 months of hire and maintain current.
1. Certification in Case Management, BS or BSN or related field preferred.
2. Current BCLS (AHA) certificate preferred.
3. Knowledge of Milliman Criteria and InterQual Criteria preferred.
We are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
Software Powered by iCIMS