Prime Healthcare is an award-winning health system headquartered in Ontario, California. Prime Healthcare operates 45 hospitals and has more than 300 outpatient locations in 14 states providing more than 2.6 million patient visits annually. It is one of the nation’s leading health systems with nearly 50,000 employees and physicians. Fourteen of the Prime Healthcare hospitals are members of the Prime Healthcare Foundation, a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit public charity. Prime Healthcare is actively seeking new members to join our corporate team!
The Accountable Care Organization (ACO) REACH Manager is responsible for the operations of Prime Healthcare ACO program requiring coordination across clinical operations, quality, reporting, information systems, and contracting teams. This includes the administration, direction, coordination, and evaluation of the activities of the Prime Healthcare ACO, participation in strategic planning. The Manager serves as lead facilitator among key stakeholders in program development to ensure effective implementation, compliance, and contractual arrangements to fulfill regulatory requirements, communication, and monitoring of designated program. The Manager will work in collaboration with Director and medical group staff, employees, and leadership.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare Administration, Public Health, Social Work, Business Administration, Economics, or related field.
2. Three (3) years of relevant experience in the management of population health-related programs such as health system management, health plans, case management, medical management, quality improvement or public health.
1. Master’s degree in Healthcare Administration, Public Health, Social Work, Business Administration, Economics, or related field.
2. Experience working in an ACO, academic health system or integrated healthcare delivery system.
3. Experience with Medicare, Medicaid, or commercial value-based payment models.
4. Experience implementing or supporting CMS alternative payment models.
5. Regulatory and contractual requirement management experience.
3. Previous management/supervisory experience.
4. Project or program management experience, including program/project development, implementation, and monitoring.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
Software Powered by iCIMS