Join an award-winning team of dedicated professionals committed to our core values of quality, compassion, and community! Dallas Regional Medical Center, a member of Prime Healthcare, offers incredible opportunities to expand your horizons and be part of a community dedicated to making a difference.
Dallas Regional Medical Center is a 202-bed acute care hospital accredited by The Joint Commission that offers a wide range of medical services including 24/7 emergency care, cardiology, wound care, surgical services, cardiac catheterization, and imaging. The hospital is the only Certified Stroke Center, Accredited Chest Pain Center, and Labor and Delivery Unit in the area. In addition, Dallas Regional is the only Trauma Center for 13 miles, and was the first Accredited Geriatric Emergency Room in Dallas County. The hospital is a recipient of Healthgrades Patient Safety Excellence Awards, 15 Healthgrades Five-Star ratings over the past three years, and Straight "A" Hospital Safety Grades from The Leapfrog Group since 2018. For more information visit www.dallasregionalmedicalcenter.com.
To provide emotional support, crisis intervention and counseling for Pediatrics, Adolescents, Adults, Older Adults and their significant others to cope with a multiplicity of social and emotional problems; information and referral; referrals for financial assistance and supportive services to patients and families with problems that are related to hospitalization, illness, disability or trauma. To provide case management & milieu management, complete psychosocial assessments, assist in the development and re-evaluation of Treatment Plans and work as a member of a multidisciplinary team, and to coordinate discharge planning. Complete necessary documentation and maintain clinical record for each client during his/her length of stay.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, TRAINING
1. Masters Degree in Social Work related field OR
2. Masters Degree in Marriage and Family Therapy or related field.
3. In states without required licensure, then current registration with State Board is required within 3 months of hire. In states with required licensure, license required at time of hire and must be maintained.
4. Behavioral Violence Prevention Training within 3 months of hire and maintain current.
5. Minimum one (1) year hospital or Outpatient experience with emphasis in mental health care.
6. Experience in working with a diverse population with a wide range of problems (i.e., death and dying, maternal and child care, substance abuse, disability, chronic illness, etc.).
1. Current BCLS (AHA) certificate upon hire and maintain current preferred.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
Software Powered by iCIMS