St. Mary's General Hospital, located in Passaic, NJ, is a community-based tertiary medical center focused on providing quality, compassionate care. It is an acute care hospital providing a broad range of services including cardiovascular services as well as a comprehensive program for cancer care. The hospital is also a center of excellence for maternal-child health and outpatient behavioral health services. It is the only hospital in Passaic and with over 550 physicians and 1,000 employees, and is one of the largest employers in the county. Every member of the St. Mary's General team is committed to providing respectful, personalized, high-quality care. St. Mary's General Hospital is a member of Prime Healthcare, which has been lauded as a "Top 15 Healthcare System" by Truven Health Analytics. For information, visit www.smh-nj.com.
Under the general direction of the physician (Cardiologist/Radiologist), will assist by scrubbing procedures or monitoring physiologic and hemodynamic data, as related to diagnostic and/or therapeutic procedures performed in the cardiovascular lab. Ensures procedure room is adequately prepared for the procedure. Monitors par level of all instruments and supplies. Participates in departmental staff meetings and performance improvement activities and the training of new staff. Assists in all aspects of invasive and noninvasive cardiac procedures.
Education and Work Experience
1. ARRT-R and license as required by State or Certified Cardiovascular Technologist (CCT) or Registered Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist (RCIS) required.
2. Previous experience in a Cardiovascular Lab; preferred.
3. Cardiovascular technologist training program with emphasis in invasive cardiology and hemodynamic monitoring preferred.
4. BCLS (AHA) required upon hire and maintain current.
5. Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS); required within 30 days of hire.
6. Proficient computer skills.
We are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
Software Powered by iCIMS