St. Mary's General Hospital, located in Passaic, NJ, is a community-based tertiary medical center focused on providing quality, compassionate care. It is an acute care hospital providing a broad range of services including cardiovascular services as well as a comprehensive program for cancer care. The hospital is also a center of excellence for maternal-child health and outpatient behavioral health services. It is the only hospital in Passaic and with over 550 physicians and 1,000 employees, and is one of the largest employers in the county. Every member of the St. Mary's General team is committed to providing respectful, personalized, high-quality care. St. Mary's General Hospital is a member of Prime Healthcare, which has been lauded as a "Top 15 Healthcare System" by Truven Health Analytics. For information, visit www.smh-nj.com.
The Nuclear Medicine Technologist works collaboratively within a multi-disciplinary team and is responsible for providing quality imaging. The Nuclear Medicine Technologist works in support of the Radiologist, providing assistance in the performance of diagnostic and therapeutic procedures. Responsible for processing and transmission of Images to PACS.
Education and Work Experience
1. Current State Nuclear Medicine License issued by CDPH, A.R.R.T. or N.M.T.C.B. Certification in Nuclear Medicine Technology required.
2. One year of acute, clinical radiology experience is preferred.
3. At least one year of experience as a nuclear medicine technologist preferred
4. Knowledge of mobile and stationary Radiographic / Fluoroscopic equipment preferred.
5. Extensive knowledge of anatomy and medical terminology is required.
6. Graduate of a program accredited by JRCNMT or CAMRT.
7. Current BCLS (AHA) required.
8. Proficient computer skills.
We are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
Software Powered by iCIMS