Join an award-winning team of dedicated professional committed to our core values of quality, compassion and community! St. Mary's Medical Center, a member of Prime Healthcare, offers incredible opportunities to expand your horizons and be part of a community dedicated to making a difference.
St. Mary's Medical Center is a faith-based, 146-bed teaching hospital located in Blue Springs, Missouri, providing a wide range of acute care and outpatient services from a 24-hour Emergency Department to state-of-the-art imaging and cardiovascular care. Key services include the St. Mary's Heart Center, Stroke Center, Breast Center, Wound Center, Joint and Spine Institute and Surgical Institutes and Inpatient Rehabilitation Center. It is a member of Prime Healthcare, an award-winning national hospital system. For more information, call 816-228-5900 or visit stmaryskc.com.
Performs Diagnostic Radiographic Procedures according to department protocols, HFAP/TJC/local regulatory/CMS, State and Federal Regulations. Functions as the first line interface with customers and is successful in the accomplishment of their imaging needs. Participates in PI/QC activities. Responsible for processing and transmission of images to PACS.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, TRAINING:
1. High school diploma or equivalent required.
2. Currently attending an accredited health care educational program for radiologic technology.
3. Meet state requirements for exemption from licensing to operate x-ray equipment. Documentation of state exemption required in personnel file.
4. Completion of their first year curriculum requirements,
5. Current BCLS (AHA).
6. At least one year of clinical experience in the radiology technologist program required
7. Proficient computer skills.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
Software Powered by iCIMS