Join an award-winning team of dedicated professional committed to our core values of quality, compassion and community! Mission Regional Medical Center, a member of Prime Healthcare, offers incredible opportunities to expand your horizons and be part of a community dedicated to making a difference.
Mission Regional Medical Center is a 297-bed non-profit community hospital that provides inpatient and outpatient hospital services to the people of the Rio Grande Valley. Rated one of the top hospitals in the country for clinical excellence in many services, including maternity and orthopedic care, Mission Regional Medical Center has been offering quality health care for more than 65 years. For more information, please visit www.missionrmc.org.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, TRAINING
1. Current and valid state RN License.
2. Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree preferred
3. BLS certification within 30 days and maintain current
4. ACLS certification within 90 days and maintain current
5. NRP certification within 90 days and maintain current
6. Basic Fetal monitoring within 60 days of hire and maintain current
7. AWHONN Intermediate Fetal Monitoring certificate within 12 months
8. AWHONN Advanced Fetal Monitoring certificate preferred
9. STABLE preferred
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf