Join an award-winning team of dedicated professionals committed to our core values of quality, compassion and community! Lower Bucks Hospital, a member of Prime Healthcare, offers incredible opportunities to expand your horizons and be part of a community dedicated to making a difference.
Lower Bucks Hospital is a community hospital, serving the Lower Bucks County region with medical, surgical, and emergency care. Located in historic Bristol, Pennsylvania, the Hospital is well-known for its knowledgeable medical staff, including cardiology, orthopedics, radiology, wound care, and general surgery. The hospital has more than 200 physicians on staff, as well as another 700 employees.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. Know Your Rights: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/2022-10/EEOC_KnowYourRights_screen_reader_10_20.pdf
To provide emotional support, crisis intervention and counseling; information and referral; referrals for financial assistance and supportive services to patients and families with problems that are related to hospitalization, illness, disability or trauma. To provide case management & milieu management, complete psychosocial assessments, assist in the development and re-evaluation of Treatment Plans and work as a member of a multidisciplinary team, and to coordinate discharge planning. Complete necessary documentation and maintain clinical record for each client during his/her length of stay.
Education and Work Experience
1. Bachelor’s degree Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy or other related required.
2. Current registration an intern with Board., as appropriate to education and licensing requirements.
3. Behavior Violence Prevention within 3 months of hire and maintain current annually.
4. Minimum one (1) year Inpatient l or Outpatient Behavioral Health experience preferred.
1. Current BCLS (AHA) certificate upon hire and maintain current preferred. Masters in Psychology, Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy, Licensed Professional Clinical Councilor or related field, Preferred.