Join an award-winning team of dedicated professionals committed to our core values of quality, compassion and community! St. Mary’s Medical Center, a member of Prime Healthcare, offers incredible opportunities to expand your horizons and be part of a community dedicated to making a difference.
St. Mary’s Medical Center, a 2020 Watson Health Top 100 Hospital, is a faith-based, 146-bed acute care hospital providing a wide range of services, including 24-hour Emergency Department, Joint and Spine Institute, Surgical Services and outpatient services. St. Mary's Medical Center has provided high-quality compassionate care to the residents of Blue Springs and Eastern Jackson County for more than 30 years. St. Mary's, one of Kansas City’s best kept secrets, offers patients the best of both worlds--a warm, caring environment, close to home, providing the wide range of services and expertise typically found in much larger facilities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. Know Your Rights: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/2022-10/EEOC_KnowYourRights_screen_reader_10_20.pdf
Ultrasound Technologist / Registered Vascular Technologist (RVT) demonstrates competency in performing all general and vascular ultrasound exams, ensuring proficiency in producing technical and diagnostic scans for interpretation. Positions patient and equipment and produces an appropriate recording. The Ultrasound Technologist is responsible for processing and transmission of images to PACS.
Sign on Bonus available!
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, TRAINING
1. RVT(ARDMS), RVS (CCI) or VS (ARRT) certification required within 90 days of hire and maintain. In addition requires additional certification from ARDMS in Abdomen, Breast or /OB-GYN.
2. Graduate an accredited vascular ultrasound program or current certification as identified in #1 and graduation within 90 days of hire.
3. Current experience preferred.
4. Current BCLS certificate required upon hire and maintain current.
5. Proficient computer skills.