At Saint Clare's Health, our dedicated team of professionals are committed to our core values of quality, compassion, and community. As a member of Prime Healthcare, Saint Clare's Health is actively seeking new members to join its award-winning team!
Saint Clare's Health includes CMS 5-Star Rated hospitals and is an award-winning provider of safe, high quality, compassionate care, serving the communities of Morris, Warren and Sussex counties. Its network of hospitals and healthcare facilities include Denville Hospital, Dover Hospital, Behavioral Health Centers in Boonton, Denville, and Parsippany, and an Imaging Center in Parsippany, among other satellite locations. The hospitals have received multiple quality awards including Leapfrog “A” ratings for patient safety; Healthgrades recognition for orthopedic surgery, treatment of stroke, heart care, various surgical procedures, and more. For information, visit www.saintclares.com.
SIGN ON BONUS $ 15,000
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. Know Your Rights: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/2022-10/EEOC_KnowYourRights_screen_reader_10_20.pdf
� The CT Technologist works collaboratively within a multi-disciplinary team and is responsible for providing quality images. The CT Technologist works in support of the Radiologist, providing assistance in the performance of diagnostic and therapeutic procedures. Responsible for processing and transmission of images to PACS.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, TRAINING
1. One year of acute, clinical radiology experience is preferred.
2. Knowledge of mobile and stationary Radiographic / Fluoroscopic equipment is required.
3. Extensive knowledge of anatomy and medical terminology is required.
4. Graduate of a program accredited by JRCERT.
5. Radiology license and fluoroscopy permit as required by State.
6. Effective 07/01/2015, CT ARRT Certification is required.
7. Must maintain BCLS (AHA) upon hire..
8. Proficient computer skills.