Join an award-winning team of dedicated professionals committed to our core values of quality, compassion and community! Lower Bucks Hospital, a member of Prime Healthcare, offers incredible opportunities to expand your horizons and be part of a community dedicated to making a difference.
Lower Bucks Hospital is a community hospital, serving the Lower Bucks County region with medical, surgical, and emergency care. Located in historic Bristol, Pennsylvania, the Hospital is well-known for its knowledgeable medical staff, including cardiology, orthopedics, radiology, wound care, and general surgery. The hospital has more than 200 physicians on staff, as well as another 700 employees.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. Know Your Rights: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/2022-10/EEOC_KnowYourRights_screen_reader_10_20.pdf
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, TRAINING
1. Current and valid state RN License.
2. Current BLS certificate upon hire and maintain current.
3. Current ACLS certificate 30 days upon hire and maintain current.
4. Current PALS certificate and/or ENPC 30 days upon hire and maintain current.
5. Basic Arrythmia Interpretation within 30 days of hire.
6. Minimum of one year experience as a staff nurse RN in an acute care hospital setting; E.R. setting preferred.
7. Certified Emergency Nurse (CEN) preferred.
8. Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) preferred.
Facility Specific Requirements (facility may require items listed below):
1. In Paramedic Base Station ED: MICN within 12 months of hire and maintain current.
2. EDAP certified facilities: Completion of emergency pediatric course 1 and 2 within 6 months of hire.
3. Non-OB facilities: NRP certificate 90 days upon hire and maintain current.
4. Trauma Nurse Core Course (TNNC) within 12 months of hire required.