Join an award-winning team of dedicated professionals committed to our core values of quality, compassion and community! Mission Regional Medical Center, a member of Prime Healthcare, offers incredible opportunities to expand your horizons and be part of a community dedicated to making a difference.
Mission Regional Medical Center is a 297-bed, non-profit hospital that provides inpatient and outpatient hospital services to the people of the Rio Grande Valley. Rated one of the top hospitals in the country for clinical excellence in many services including maternity and orthopedic care, Mission Regional Medical Center has been offering quality healthcare, close to home, for over 60 years. For more information visit www.missionrmc.org.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. Know Your Rights: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/2022-10/EEOC_KnowYourRights_screen_reader_10_20.pdf
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, TRAINING
1. Current and valid state RN License.
2. Current BLS certificate upon hire and maintain current.
3. Current ACLS certificate 30 days upon hire and maintain current preferred.
4. Previous Acute Care hospital experience preferred.
5. Ventilator Management experience preferred.
6. Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) preferred.