Education and Work Experience
- Current and valid state RN License.
- Current BLS (AHA) upon hire and maintain current.
- Previous supervisory experience, preferred.
- Behavioral Violence Prevention (BVP) certificate within 6 months of hire and maintain current.
- Working knowledge of Mental Health Laws, Practice Standards, interdisciplinary treatment team process, behavior health programming and daily nursing functions for inpatient and outpatient behavioral units.
- Continuum of care for behavioral health care, preferred.
- Receive/ maintain LPS Certification as deemed necessary.
- Must obtain approved training on LPS statuses and patient rights and successfully pass LPS Certification exam.
- Must have approved LPS certification prior to writing 5150 holds in designated Prime facilities.
- LPS Professionals: Must have experience in an inpatient mental health facility per County requirements.
- Patients Rights Education/ Competency required 30 days upon hire and maintain current.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree, preferred.
We are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law:https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf