Education and Work Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Current BCLS (AHA) certificate upon hire and maintain current.
- Successful EKG course certificate of completion preferred.
- Experience in assisting physician with Stress Testing preferred.
- Previous office experience preferred � 1year preferred.
- Basic Computer skills.
- Completion of educational program for EEG technicians preferred.
- 2 yrs. Experience as an EEG technician preferred.
- Associate Degree in Electroneurodiagnostic technology from a school accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs preferred.
We are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf