Monroe Hospital is looking for Med/Surg to join our growing and dynamic staff. We prefer an RN who presents with previous acute care and ventilator management experience. If you want to work in a friendly environment and have some or all of that experience, let’s connect! We have a collaborative culture focused on positive outcomes, opportunities for professional growth and so much more. Our staff selection is based on positive attitude, dedication to patient/family centered care and superior skills!
Med/Surg RNs specialize in the care of patients admitted with nonsurgical (medical) and surgical conditions. They work to promote health, prevent disease, and help patients cope with illness. They are advocates and health educators for patients, families, and communities. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
1. Current and valid state RN License.
2. Current BLS (AHA) certificate upon hire and maintain current.
3. Current ACLS (AHA) certificate 30 days upon hire and maintain current preferred.
4. Previous Acute Care hospital experience preferred.
5. Ventilator Management experience preferred.
6. Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) preferred.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf