JOB SUMMARY: Ultrasound Technologist demonstrates competency in performing all ultrasound exams, ensuring proficiency in producing technical and diagnostic scans for interpretation. Positions patient and equipment and produce an appropriate recording. The Ultrasound Technologist is responsible for processing and transmission of Images to PACS.
Education and Work Experience
1. RVT(ARDMS), RVS (CCI) or VS (ARRT) certification required within 90 days of hire and maintain.
2. Graduate an accredited vascular ultrasound program or current certification as identified in #1 and graduation within 90 days of hire.
3. Current experience preferred.
4. Current BCLS (AHA) certificate.
5. Proficient computer skills.
We are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf