Monroe Hospital is looking for experienced ICU Nurses to join our growing and dynamic staff. If you have critical care or progressive care experience, let’s connect! We have a collaborative culture focused on positive outcomes, opportunities for professional growth and so much more.
The ICU RN is responsible for the delivery of safe patient care utilizing the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation. Provides direct patient care within the scope of practice. Here are some qualities we're looking for here at Monroe Hospital:
1. Current and valid state RN License.
2. Current BLS (AHA) certificate upon hire and maintain current.
3. Completion of Critical Care Course preferred.
4. Current ACLS certificate 30 days upon hire and maintain current.
5. Minimum of one year as a staff RN in acute care hospital, critical care preferred.
6. Critical Care RN (CCRN) Certification preferred.
7. Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) preferred.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf