EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, TRAINING
- Bachelor’s degree / Master’s degree in Healthcare, business, computer science, or IT related field.
- 5-10 years of experience in an Information Technology role in Healthcare Industry
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel).
- Able to analyze system records and translate data.
- Excellent skills in designing wireframes, Business flow diagrams and data flow diagrams.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and solid communication with all levels of management.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- 5+ Years of experience in US health care domain and good understanding of Clinical Coding terms. Possess an understanding of claims data, including ICD-10 & CPT codes, DRGs etc.
- Experience working with TFS or JIRA
- Must understand SDLC / Agile Methodology
- Minimum of 2-5 years of healthcare experience with SQL, Tableau or other BI tools
- Proficient with any of the programming languages
We are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf