EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, TRAINING
- Master’s Degree from an accredited school of Social Work (MSW), Counseling (MFT), Psychology (PsyD, PhD) or related field.
- Must be registered with the CA Board of Behavioral Sciences and in good standing as a licensed or pre-licensure associate. Unlicensed psychologists must have a waiver.
- Computer literacy and proficiency including Microsoft Office products and EMR navigation.
- Valid driver’s license, clean driving record, and proof of auto insurance during employment. Access to a reliable vehicle.
- Working knowledge of therapeutic interventions, assessment, and strong clinical documentation skills.
- Certified in the following DMH approved EBPs: AF-CBT, Individual CBT, IPT, TF-CBT
- Working knowledge of regulatory compliance requirements observed within the behavioral health industry.
- Experience with Welligent, EMR.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf