- Licensed clinician in your state. RN / LCSW / LMFT etc..
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a Case Management position.
- Must have analytical ability for problem identification and assessment and evaluation of data/statistics obtained from an on-going review process.
- Experience and knowledge in basic to intermediate computer skills.
- Behavioral Violence Prevention Training within 3 months of hire and maintain current.
- Certification in Case Management, BS or BSN or related field preferred.
- Current BCLS (AHA) certificate preferred.
- Knowledge of Milliman Criteria and InterQual Criteria preferred.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law:https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf