Education and Work Experience
- 1 to 3 year's previous counseling or related experience working with persons with co-occurring disorders.
- Credentialed as a Licensed Certified Alcohol Drug Counselor (LCADC). LCSW preferred.
- Graduate - Master's Degree in social work or counseling field, and license eligibility preferred. If license eligibility required by program, proof from educational institution needed.
- Valid Driver's License
- Defensive Driving Course within 3 months of hire and/or transfer
- First Aid CPR Certification within the first 6 months of hire
We are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf