The Social Media Coordinator will serve as the subject matter expert for social media across the organization including support for 45+ hospitals. Develop and execute Corporate social media campaigns in alignment with the marketing and business goals and objectives. Work with hospital marketing leaders to educate and assist with creating a cohesive social media strategy that works in conjunction with hospital marketing efforts. Clear understanding of the importance of social media analytics and ability to report on KPIs to measure campaigns’ success.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, TRAINING
1. Bachelor’s Degree required in related field
2. At least two years of hospital/healthcare experience and must possess knowledge of healthcare trends
3. Knowledge and experience in marketing and social media trends and best practices
4. Strong communication and writing skills
5. Experience writing for web, presentations, executive communications a plus
6. Critical thinking skills; must be autonomous and self-driven; must be able to work well independently and with others
7. Basic graphic design knowledge and ability
8. Must possess a data driven and analytical mindset.
1. Proficient in Hootsuite.
2. Video and video editing experience.
We are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf