Riverview Regional Medical Center
Riverview Regional Medical Center is committed to providing our patients with the safest, highest-quality, most satisfying care possible.
Riverview Regional Medical Center consistently ranks as one of the top hospitals in the Gadsden Metropolitan Area. Riverview serves as a vital healthcare facility for residents of numerous surrounding communities and cities as well as patients from around the state. Riverview is the hospital of choice for a growing number of Alabama residents.
We are Proud to be a Part of Prime Healthcare
Under the direction and authorization of the medical director and cardiopulmonary director, the RCP II is responsible for performing respiratory therapeutic and pulmonary diagnostic procedures as ordered by the physician. Emphasis will be toward the assessment, planning, implementation and documentation of care, with consideration of age and population specific needs and requirements of the patient. In the absence of a supervisor, may be assigned/identified as Lead RCP, having responsibility for the section or department during their shift.
Education and Work Experience
1. State Respiratory Care Practitioner (RCP) License required
2. Current BCLS (AHA) certificate upon hire and maintain current.
3. Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) certification from the National Board of Respiratory Care (NBRC) required
4. 2 years experience as an RCP preferred.
5. ACLS certificate within 60 day of hire and maintain current.
6. NRP certificate preferred
7. PALS certificate within 60 days of hire and maintain current.
8. Associate Degree or Bachelor of Science degree preferred
9. High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
We are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
#RRT #respiratorytherapy #respiratorytherapist #CRT #respiratory #respiratorydepartment #nowhiring