Acts as PACS Coordinator, can perform CT and Diagnostic Radiographic exams. Participates in PI/ QC activities. Assists in Maintaining Performance Improvement Program. Oversees Imaging area and/or staff in Manager's absence. Maintains department supplies. Promotes teamwork and good customer service.. Does scheduling for assigned departments and maintains supplies.
Education and Work Experience
1. Licensure and/or fluoroscopy permit as required by State.
2. Effective July 1, 2017 national certification in three modalities or if functioning in a leadership role, national certification in 2 modalities and leadership experience required.
3. Must be familiar with State and Federal regulations.
4. Current BCLS (AHA).
5. One year of acute clinical radiography preferred.
6. Graduate of a program accredited by JRCERT or ABHES
7. Proficient computer skills.
We are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf