Education and Work Experience
- Current and valid state RN License.
- Current BLS (AHA) upon hire and maintain current.
- Current ACLS (AHA) 30 days upon hire and maintain current (Post- Partum only)
- NRP (AHA) 30 days upon hire and maintain current.
- Previous supervisory experience, one to two years, in acute care hospital setting, preferred.
- Minimum of one (1) year as a staff nurse in an acute care hospital, perinatal services.
- Advanced or AWHONN Intermediate fetal monitoring required 30 days upon hire and maintain current.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing (BSN), preferred.
- Behavioral Violence Prevention (BVP) certificate within six (6) months of hire and maintain current.
We are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf