Education and Work Experience
- One year of acute, clinical radiology experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of mobile and stationary Radiographic / Fluoroscopic equipment is required.
- Extensive knowledge of anatomy and medical terminology is required.
- Graduate of a program accredited by JRCERT.
- Radiology license and fluoroscopy permit as required by State.
- Effective 07/01/2015, CT ARRT Certification is required.
- Must maintain BCLS (AHA) upon hire..
- Proficient computer skills.
We are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf