Under the Sr. manager – revenue cycle analytics, this position will be a key team member to work with Revenue Cycle, Business Office, and Decision Support in analyzing and monitoring the Analyzing and monitoring the prospective Medicare Bad Debt claimable accounts for all hospitals and eventually physician groups. The analyst will need to Merge data, using SQL and other programs, to create global reports across 45 facilities related to revenue cycle data points, such as cash postings, denials, patient access, etc. The analyst will program and schedule reports in excel using VBA and other scripts.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, TRAINING
1. Bachelor degree or equivalent experience in Clinical Healthcare field, Business Discipline, Healthcare Management, Health Information management or Information Science or equivalent experience.
2. One or more (1+) years of data analytics experience
3. Excellent communication skills and an attitude to challenge the status quo.
4. Strong analytical skills and ability to prepare data models.
5. Advanced proficiency in Windows Office software and ERP systems (i.e. Lawson, Meditech, EPIC).
6. Advanced skills in other standard reporting tools such as SQL Server Reports, Crystal Reports and Business Objects.
7. Superb Excel skills (v-lookups, sum if, sum product, indirect, etc.)
8. Some travel required to local hospital sites.
We are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf