Advanced Imaging II, use equipment to visualize internal structures, blood flow and obtain measurements. American College of Radiology (ACR) and Intersocietal Accreditation Commission (IAC) are the 2 guiding bodies used in Imaging. In the Radiology settings, ACR is followed. In the Cardio-vascular Ultrasound setting, IAC is followed. Cardio-Vascular Sonographer practice following Protocols and Techniques as per scribed by the Cardio-Vascular Medical Director. General Sonographer and Advance Imaging Technologists practice following the protocols and techniques as per scribed by Imaging Medical Director. All Advanced Imaging II, will practice their skills within the scope of their credentials and with a valid written physician’s order always. Skill evaluations will be done by the area supervisor or preceptor assigned. Advanced Imaging II, will perform, under the supervision of a physician and complete exams per protocol using diagnostic criteria; completes required information on PACS. Promotes the smooth and efficient operation of the Imaging Department through the appropriate utilization and management of all clerical functions within the department including document handling and disposition, interpersonal relationships and information gathering and dispersion. Meets all requirements set forth by accreditation (ICAEL, ICAVL and ACR) as appropriate and governing bodies, including JCAHO, federal and state bodies, and department-specific requirements. Performs other duties and responsibilities as required.
Education and Work Experience
1. AAS or equilvent program, minimum requirement. Students have 90 days after graduation to provide documentation.
2. Graduate from an accredited program with Clinical experience.
3. Must be Registered and/or Certified by ARDMS, ARRT, CCI, ARMRIT, CNMT, MQSA and hold an advanced imaging Credential.
4. License required if required by state.
5. To qualify for II a minimum of 2 Registries, Certifications or a Bachelor Degree or higher in the Radiology Sciences
6. CPR certification on hire. BCLS (AHA) certificate within 60 days of hire.
7. Previous experience in performing Imaging on patient, all ages preferred, especially hospital-based experience.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law:https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf