Performs security services, including electronic surveillance, systematic manual Security Officers rounds, and functions of PBX. Coordinates facility response to various potential problems for patients, employees, and visitors. Follows guidelines and perpetual monitoring techniques, towards establishing a safe workplace for employees and a safe environment of care. Participates in employee awareness and education. Driving as needed for company business. All other duties as assigned.
Education and Work Experience
1. BVP within 6 months of hire and maintain current annually.
2. Experience in Healthcare security or related field preferred
3. State Guard Certification Registration Card within 6 months of hire and maintain current.
4. High School Diploma or Equivalent required.
Facility Specific Requirements (facility may require items listed below):
1. State Driver's license upon hire 2. Current DMV H6 report
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf